Oh. My goodness.
I really can not believe that I’m 24- I really feel it this year. Taking on loads of work with blogging, a full time job, marriage and two boys! *whew* Still young, I know, but after my 21st, I kind of stopped getting excited for birthdays. I’m so happy that my birthday is falling on a Saturday + it’s basically fall. What more could I need? (other than cake)
Here’s a list of 24 things that you may not know about me:
- I want to move to AZ.
- I’ve never been to a concert.
- I love photography.
- I’ve always wanted to become an interior designer.
- I’ve only been to six different states. (and brought Levi along to each one)
- I’ve lived in Kansas.
- I adore the fall season.
- Levi and I want a baby girl so bad!
- I’m addicted to coffee. (who isn’t?)
- I love to travel.
- I always want dessert after dinner.
- I’m very friendly.
- I’m naturally blonde. (yes, I get asked this a lot)
- I’ve been in a off and on relationship with Levi since elementary. (yeah, we’re high school sweethearts)
- I maintain more than just my own blog.
- I’m a Denver Broncos fan. (married into it)
- I’ve almost been married for five years. (February 13th)
- I have naturally long lashes- at least sometimes when the mascara is good.
- I’m obsessed with throw pillows, purses and shoes.
- I have to re-arrange my house every so often.
- I hope to one day quit my 8-5 job and become a full time fashion blogger.
- I’m thinking about starting a YouTube soon.
- I can’t leave or go to sleep without a clean house.
- I want twin girls.