When you’ve been married for a six years… it’s easy to forget to be as romantic as you were when you were first started dating. You get caught up in work, day to day, and kids. Not on purpose of though!
Levi does always goes out of his way to surprise me with the little things- like picking up chocolate or my favorite flowers after stopping at the grocery store. With Valentine’s around the corner I wanted to share five little surprises you can do in return for your husband/boyfriend. Because it really is the little things that matter the most. If you don’t cook- like myself. Offer to cook him a nice dinner after a long day of work, while he watches ESPN of course.
- If you don’t cook- like myself. Offer to cook him a nice dinner after a long day of work, while he watches ESPN of course.
- Give him a relaxing massage. That always does the trick. I mean, who doesn’t love a massage from your loved one?
- Get those air-pods, or apple watch he’s been wanting. Boys and their toys.
- Recently, Levi’s been on the hunt for some slippers. Cold feet are not the way to go, these slippers are the BEST!
- Cologne is a two way street, so that’s an easy one! I snagged this one for Levi and it smells too good!