I adore everything about fall. It’s been my favorite since forrrrever. I know, I know… a lot of people say this. But it’s true, who doesn’t love fall? I love everything about it. From the lattes to the crisp leaves. So I’m sharing the ultimate fall bucket list so you can enjoy the season also!
- Visit a pumpkin patch (or 10)
- Have a bonfire with s’mores.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Get a fall mani/pedi. think 50 shades of grey, dark purple, reds and even white. These two are my fave: one, two.
- Eat everrrything PUMPKIN SPICE!
- Tour a haunted house.
- Take a fall foliage drive.
- Pull out your fall wardrobe and get inspired on Pinterest.
- Go horse back riding!
- Buy a fall scented candle (or ya know, five of them). Pumpkin/Apple is the way to go. I adore this scent and this. But look how cute this candle is!
- Decorate your house for fall #cozy.
- Picnic in the park.
- Dress up for Halloween.
- Go camping.
- Visit a orchard and pick some apples.
- Stay a weekend in a cabin.
What’s on your Fall Bucket List?